Mission & Vision
To Motivate and Mould students in to world class Pharma Professionals who will excel in their fields and effectively meet the challenges of the dynamic global scenario.
Working towards being the best ---
M1: To produce technically proficient and motivated Pharmacy graduates and entrepreneurs through IT based knowledge management in Pharmaceutical education to meet global challenges.
M2: To instill ethical, moral, cultural and professional values in graduates.
M3: To provide state of art infrastructure facilities and latest technological advancements to students.
Sagar Institute of Research & Technology-Pharmacy (SIRT-P), functions under the patronage of Shri Agrawal Technical Education Society. It is located on Ayodhya By-Pass Road,
opposite to Sagar Estates, Bhopal, in the close vicinity of ISRO and CIPET with a vast campus of 6.5 Acres. SIRT-P is blessed with beautiful natural surroundings, eco
friendly atmosphere and pollution free environment. The building is based on Vastu Principles, with facilities promoting learning and student comfort. SIRT-P is only 7 Kms
form Railway Junction, 10 Km from main Bus Stand, 12 Kms from Airport and 2 Kms from BHEL Township
SIRT-P VISION Highlights
The institute has adopted modern management practices which are evident from following Organizational Chart
- Generate in-build pharmacy scholars and scientists relevant to technological requirements of the future.
- Offer pharmacy professional & technical courses at the Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels in emerging and cutting edge technologies.
- Provide innovative educational services of high quality to enrich student learning, and achieve high pass and employment rates.
- Encourage the development of positive attitudes, entrepreneurial abilities and an impacting personality in students.
- Ensure regular and continuous faculty development to update new technologies and effective educational practices.
- Build mutually beneficial linkages with industry, field agencies and alumni.
- Promote research and development, consultancy, continuing education services for industry, government department community and field agencies in India and abroad.
- Provide opportunity to students to participate in and learn from industrial training and projects, simple research and development activity, community development and services.
- Become a Centre of Excellence by the year 2010.